Friday, August 31, 2012

An Awesome Friday

Ten Reasons Why Today Is Awesome

  1. It's pay day (who doesn't love that?)
  2. It's Friday (weekend!)
  3. It's the last day of the month... time to change my date stamp and move on to September!
  4. It's the last day without my co-worker (she's back on Tuesday!)
  5. All our work is done (the slate is clean for next week)
  6. The groceries have been bought (I don't have to think about it again for a week)
  7. My house doesn't need to be cleaned (it's clean enough for now!)
  8. I get to sleep in for three days straight (Yay for long weekends!)
  9. I get to go shopping (almost 100% for personal therapeutic reasons)
  10. The only engagement booked is a super fun one tomorrow night (a friend's housewarming party!)
I hope your day is even half as awesome as mine. Have a great Labour Day long weekend! (Go Bombers!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog