Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I Love My Cats and They Love Me

Have I mentioned how much I love my cats? Well, it's about time I reminded you, either way.

I had a very, very busy and full day today. Not only was my co-worker out of the office for a family emergency, but I had been away on Friday last week so work was piling up. To add to the delightful pile of wonderfulness, it was J's first day on the job. Pretty much the only positive thing that came out of the (other than the work I did get done), was that my testing for the Glencore project was put on hold due to issues in another area. Thanks!

After the arduous day, the last thing I wanted to do was come home and make dinner and clean up my house. All it took to turn my attitude around, however, was seeing my two precious furry babies sitting next to their empty food bowl, staring at me with those needy eyes. I know they love me, and I love them back. It made me very happy to just go over and pet them both and get a little cuddle time before dinner.

Buster and Missy
Just look at their precious faces. Sure, they're six years older now, but they're still as lovable. I'll forget about the fact that they are both noisy and annoying at times when I look at pictures like this. Other than their physical size, the only real difference now is that they don't cuddle with me anymore when I'm hanging out on the sofa. That's only because Casey won't let them though. We do still have our little bedtime rituals and cuddle time.

Someday when they're no longer with us, I will always remember the first Nairn cats! They will be hard to replace, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog