Saturday, August 4, 2012

Homecoming Parade

I spent this past Saturday in Baldur at the 130th Anniversary Homecoming. Although I didn't know most people, I still enjoyed tagging along with my parents while they reminisced with their old friends and acquaintances. It was also nice to see some members of my extended family again.

As I write this, I'm two days behind and lacking energy, just to be honest. I really don't have anything spectacularly interesting to share. I will at least share a link with you for pictures of the parade that took place on Saturday afternoon. It was supposed to happen a few hours earlier, but the rain delayed it an other events that day. Regardless, for a short, small town parade, it was fun.

Baldur Homecoming Parade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog