Friday, August 10, 2012

Google!

I'm a self-professed professional Googler. A Googler is is a person who finds it easy to search Google, uses the google commands very efficiently, and uses the "I'm feeling lucky" button. A Googler is a huge fan of a Google and is sometimes referred to as an "Expert Online Searcher".

When I saw the advertisement on the back of my current Entertainment Weekly magazine was for a new Google tablet, I got very excited. Look how purrrrrty it is, and for only $209 CDN! That's really cheap for a tablet/e-reader/electronic Googler. Just think how Googlerific I would be with this sweet device.

This beauty weighs only 340 grams, is 198.5 x 120 x 10.45mm (that's super thin!), and has more tech specs that I can list.

I'm totally going to get one. It's on my Christmas list now. That and... a case. That's all. I'll be more than happy with just that, as it has everything I need and more. It takes care of the desire for an e-reader, and allows me to YouTube, Google +, watch movies, take pictures, etc etc etc. Oh and I totally forgot, Blogger is also a Google site so I can blog on the go! Eeeeeeeeee I'm so excited!

You jealous yet? Well, buy one too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog