Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Cleaning

I was very happy that it was Friday, that's for sure, but cleaning the house for three hours wasn't exactly fun. It really was all my fault for not doing it earlier in the week, but my excuse was quite simple: if I'd cleaned it before Friday, it would just get dirty again before my sister's arrival. So I waited.

She wasn't planning on arriving until at least 11 pm, so I had plenty of time. Actually, I made up a big pot of stew AND cleaned for about three hours. Yuck, eh? It was well worth it.

The stew was okay, but Paul complained it was too runny. True. I should have added more cornstarch, but with all the cleaning, I kinda got distracted. It still tasted good.

Anyway, the sister unit ended up arriving just after 10 pm which was just enough time to relax a little and catch up on our Friday television show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog