Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I.T. Irks

You know what really irks me? When there are major technical issues with software, and it's hard to get your point across to the dudes that can help fix it.

I'm not racist, at all, but I have an issue with the fact that 99% of our technical support staff are Indian. You know, from India. They are wonderful, kind, caring people, with excellent customer service, however they are not only difficult to understand but it's also hard to explain my issues to them.

It really doesn't matter what the specifics are, I've just been struggling lately with the I.T. in our company and the lack of success I get using it. With the acquisition creating lots of new stresses every day, it would be nice to have a system that works like a top. Wishful thinking, I suppose. Who knows, maybe the new guys will want us to use some completely different software. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog