Wednesday, June 20, 2012

BBQ Contest Up-and-Down

Wow, the TOPS Annual Barbecue contest came to another end. This was the only the 2nd year that I'd been in the chapter to participate, with much different results.

Last year, I was a near-KOPS, almost at my goal weight. Since then, I've been a KOPS and have been putting on and taking off the same three pounds. It was much the same for the six-week contest, even though I've really wanted to take off five to ten more.

I started walking more lately, but must not be eating as well, because I'm not losing anything. I go through spells where I just can't get enough of the crappy food out there and have a hard time staying away. That's when I see no change on the scale.

I'm still working at it, but need to be happy with my current status Otherwise I'll just fail and that simply isn't an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog