Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Why I Need TOPS

5 reasons why TOPS will remain a part of my life for a very long time, if not forever:

1. I like the people and want to continue growing friendships with them. I don't have a large group of friends, but my TOPS pals are like a second family.

2. Being rewarded for my successes helps me stay motivated, when the rewards are meant to nurture my growth. One of TOPS' "schticks" is to treat successful individuals like kings and queens. I love that.

3. I like the food plan and need occasional reminders about how to get the most out of it. I don't use it every day, but I'm aware of what I should be eating and when I'm over the limit.

4. It has become a great outlet for developing my community service and volunteering. I feel like I'm making a difference in others' lives, even in small ways.

5. I need to weigh myself in every week and be accountable for my gains. To put it simply, if I don't have to go to TOPS, stand up in front of the group, and share my ups and downs, I'll get fat again. It doesn't work for me to just step on my home scale. At home I can just walk away and forget about it; not at TOPS.

If you need a change in your life and don't know where to start, let me know and I can help you out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog