Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Looking Forward to My TOPS Future

It's amazing how changing your own attitude can affect others' attitudes. This seems simple, but it can actually be quite difficult to do when you're just not "feeling it", if you know what I mean.

Tonight I felt especially motivating to my fellow TOPS members. Not only did I make the decision to not be grumpy, but I actually listened to their stories and issues and gave them support when necessary. Doing this more often is what I'm looking forward to once I'm out of the weight room entirely in a few weeks.

It also helps to receive kind words via notecards. My "friends" have been so nice in giving me encouragement and positive thoughts, and even thanking me for the work I've done in the last six months. Sure, it hasn't been a long time, but it's hard work and it clearly isn't where I need to be. I'm extremely happy that they recognize it and appreciate me for it.

Only a few more weeks to go, and it's really more tallying than anything that I'll be doing. I'm looking forward to the future, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog