Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Survivor Pool

So I'm in a Survivor pool. I paid $20 and picked four people. The winner will not necessarily be the same person that picked the "sole survivor" as one of their four. There's a points system that gives and takes away points for things like competing in challenges, finding an idol, or quitting the game. The winner from last year is responsible for inputting the points each week. Approximately 25 people opted to join this particular pool, so my chances of winning aren't exactly high.

I started out in the first few weeks in third place; not too bad of a start. I'm really not sure how many weeks it's been now, but I've fallen to fifth. Actually, I'm in a five-way tie for fifth. That's worse. Sure, you never know what will happen in the game between now and the end, but I'm a little disappointed in how things are going. At least I only spent $20.

The game's not over yet, but team yellow is gonna have to ramp it up and returning player Johnathan needs to get voted off! Simple as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog