Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tasty Treats

Since we have our Halloween costumes picked out and purchased, now all I have to do is figure out what to make for a tasty party treat. I typically make a cheese dip of some sort, but I'm more open to other ideas this year. Specifically, creepy, Halloweeny ideas.

There's a lot out there on the world wide web. I found one website, www.delish.com, that has a lot of ideas. The Food Network also does. For example, check out these hot dog mummies:


Yummy mummies! I'm not sure how creative I will be, however, as most recipes I found involve baking. I'm much better at cooking so we'll see what I decide on. Check out these ghostly meringue treats:

Apparently making meringue is also easy so maybe I'll consider it... maybe. Either way, I'm looking forward to making up something fun and festive for the night.

If you have any ideas, please feel free to share by commenting on this blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog