Monday, March 5, 2012

Mexico Day Six: Hot, Hot, Hot!


Whew! It’s a hot one out there! Just the kind of day you’d hope for on a warm, tropical vacation J

We started out on the beach for a bit this morning. I tanned in the heat while Paul enjoyed the waves on a boogeyboard. Then he decided we should move to the pool, which got no objection from me. I don’t much like swimming in the ocean anyway, so taking quick dips in the pool was much to my liking.

The poolside iguanas were out and about today too. We got a few good pictures of them and each other. I took many cool dips in the unheated pool in between sunning my front and my back. Gotta take advantage of a hardly-cloudy day when you get one!

We haven’t made it back to the beach for a sunset this entire trip, so tonight is the night. We’ll have to bug some innocent bystander to snap our cute, tanned mugs. 

On another personal note, I feel much better today. On the advice of "K" from Regina, I drank a few mudslides last night after dinner. I also drank a few throughout the day. It seems that what he thought about the milk in them was right. My stomach is definitely more "normal". My throat is not, however, and after many, many issues in the past, I'm self-diagnosing this one as strep. Not cool, but at least I have Tylenol, Advil, and some giftshop Vicks drops infused with Lemon and Vitamin C. I'm sure I'll make it until we get home and can see a "free" doctor for a real diagnosis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog