Sunday, March 18, 2012

Arbonne et al

I've been known to endorse certain products that I truly believe in. There are no royalties paid, and I benefit absolutely nothing of value doing it, but I do get the satisfaction that I was able to help someone else out.

A co-worker invited me (and other co-workers) to her home today for a "party" she was holding for a friend that sells two different company's products. One was Arbonne and the other I'll not name until I can base an opinion on their product. I've purchased Arbonne items before, and didn't feel they were overly special. The company prides itself on producing goods that are free of chemicals and fragrances and really hard to say compounds that are completely unnecessary.

I felt it was a good time to give them a second chance and ordered some shampoo and conditioner. I'm already happy with my skincare regimen, including the makeup I buy, but hair care is an area I'm still willing to try new things in. The tea tree oil shampoo from Arbonne that I bought last year is alright, I'm just not used to the lack of lather. Lather is created by all those unnecessary chemicals, so it's really just mind over matter when I use it.

The other company is fairly new to Canada as they only recently got permission to sell their products here. They really only sell one product -- yes, one -- but have two other serums to back up their sales (or that's what I figure, anyway). This particular product is a roll-on "magic" serum that claims to fix (or make better) many ailments such as dry skin, wrinkles, scars, stretch marks, acne, rosacia, excema, etc etc etc. Who doesn't have at least one of these issues, is what I was thinking, so I went ahead and bought a bottle. It wasn't cheap, but even the seller raved about it after using it regularly herself, so I was sold. If it truly does what it says, I expect to not only look five years younger within a month of regular usage, but my stretch marks (from weight loss) should be much better or even gone.

Trust me, as soon as I know if it works or not -- and I will be following their usage directions to make sure I get a result -- I'll let you know. If it does work, heck, I may even want to start selling it! If a miracle product truly works, why not?

I shall be back...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog