Saturday, February 4, 2012

Thanks, Mr. Lube.

This is a shout-out blog to the employees of the Mr. Lube Albert Street North. If you are not blessed to have a Mr. Lube oil change in your town/city, I'm very sorry to hear that. I have visited this location twice now, and am still extremely impressed with how they treat their customers.

Upon arriving, I could see that all three oil change bays were occupied, so I just pulled up in the middle. An employee waved me over to the right, and another promptly came outside with a (free!) newspaper and their "menu" of services. I ended up being asked to pull back into the middle lane because they were done sooner than the other, and the employee that had waved me over to the right quickly apologized for making me move. I sure didn't mind, but the fact they said sorry was great!

Basically, throughout the entire 15 minute duration of the oil change, I truly felt like they cared, as if I was a friend or someone in their family. They were professional, courteous, respectful, and even educated me on some particular items. By the end, I felt so satisfied with the whole process that I didn't even care that I'd had to also replace both the cabin and engine filters, and spent much more than I'd expected to. Not to say that they buttered me up just to spend more money, but they showed me the filters and they were blatantly filthy. I don't drive a new vehicle to not take care of it; I truly appreciated that the took the time to check everything over and ensure that I was doing what was necessary to keep my vehicle in tip-top shape.

When I arrived at home afterwards, all I could tell Paul was that he absolutely has to come with me the next time so he can see just how awesome their service was. I wish that other businesses adopted the same values as Mr. Lube. I might never get ticked off at another situation again if they did! They really made my day, so thank's Mr. Lube!

By the way, did you know that Jim Treliving from The Dragon's Den owns the company that owns Mr. Lube, as well as Boston Pizza? Cool huh?!

Pi for today: 3.1415926535897932384626433 (that's 25 digits by the way... only 4 times that to get to my goal...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog