Tuesday, September 18, 2012

19 Kids & Tater Tots

I really enjoy watching "19 Kids and Counting" because I simply cannot imagine growing up with such a large family. It's astounding how they make it work and all the kids seem genuinely happy (most of the time).

One of the most interesting things about the Duggars is their food storage room. It's actually a garage that has had shelving installed inside to look like a small grocery store. They organize all sorts of canned goods in there. They also know how to cook for large numbers of people. Tonight they made Tater Tot Casserole. It looked yummy! They didn't actually share the entire recipe, but I Google offered it up very willingly. I'm definitely going to make it.

Although I can't imagine living with that many people in one house, it would be a really interesting experience to spend a day or two with them. I'm sure I could learn a lot about patience, understanding, and teamwork... not to say I'm bad at any of those, but I bet they're better.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog