Thursday, December 6, 2012

More Sore :(

If it's not my back or my right wrist or my sinus issues, it's something else. This time it's my left shoulder and I truly don't know what I did to it.

Seriously though, I woke up a few days ago with a sore shoulder, completely unsure of how it happened. It hurts to raise it straight up (like a shoulder shrug) and pulling my arm forward seems to compound the issue (like when I'm typing...). My neck is also more stiff so it's creating more tension across to my right arm now. So very frustrating.

I'm going to put some ice on it tonight after my shower and see how it feels in the morning. Hopefully I don't have to go see my Chiropractor friend or Doctor, because I simply don't have time for that right now! The key is resting it, and prayer, I'm sure, so that I will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog