Saturday, December 1, 2012

J's 30th Birthday Fun

It's hard to believe I'm almost 30 years old. At least I'm not the first of my friends to celebrate that milestone. Friend and co-worker J's 30th birthday is on the 9th, so we planned ahead to have a fun night out with the girls.

Supper was tasty, the hot tub was warm and relaxing, and the party was hopping. We definitely had a great night and were happy to get out and shake "what our mothers gave us". I don't know about the others, but I sure ended the night off feeling much younger than I am! Not like some old lady, which is how I feel more often than not after a hard week of work!

I'll need to plan something similar for my upcoming birthday, since we all had so much fun. Only four months to go! Eeps! Forget that, I'll be 29 forever :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog