Wednesday, December 19, 2012

A Christmas Plate

I'm just going to say it, I dislike attending the annual TOPS meeting in which the program is the "Christmas Plate". The point is, we go through a pretend Christmas dinner and write down what we'd eat. At the end, they provide the caloric content of each and we find out just how much we ate. I dislike it because it does nothing for me. I'm going to eat what I'm going to eat, no matter how many calories are in it.

As per usual, I ate more than two days' worth of food in one meal. Great! I'm sure that if it was real, I would have enjoyed it thoroughly. In fact, I've had three large Christmas meals already this season and they were all pretty great. And I'm sure, pretty calorific.

I hope that others get something out of it; I simply don't. I'm going to enjoy my Christmas, including all the trimmings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog