Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Happy Christmas Day

I hope you and yours are enjoying Christmas together. The Nairns are! This morning we opened gifts -- even the animals got some -- and since then we've just been eating and watching movies. I'm still nursing a cold (the sore throat ended on the way home from Brandon, but the sniffles started) but it's not terrible and I don't feel too gross. I'm just happy to be off work and able to relax fully and enjoy every moment of it.

I got my Google Nexus 7 tablet, as requested (sometimes we do that!), and I blessed Paul with some much-needed items and a Dewalt Jobsite Radio, as he requested. My favourite gift to him was this:

Hiding his face. 
And here's me with my new tablet.

I am happy, although by this time Paul had been trying for a good photo for over a minute.
We've been enjoying ourselves thoroughly and look forward to a fun dinner tonight, complete with ribs and fries (for Paul) and pizza and salad for moi. Merry Christmas, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog