Sunday, December 9, 2012

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

It sure is nice to come home to my loved ones. Sure, there was laundry and groceries to do, and a Christmas tree to put up, but the feeling once it's all done is quite satisfying. As I write this, my favourite Jack Russell Terrier is snoozing nearby, and I can glimpse a corner of our little tree in the living room, all aglow with multi-coloured lights. The smell of a Creme Brulée-scented 3-wick candle is also filling the entire house with a delicious aroma. It feels very cozy and festive right now.


There are only a few weeks to go before we celebrate Christ's birth. I'm looking forward to eating, and sleeping in, and giving gifts, and visiting with my family, and of course, thanking Jesus for coming into this world. Just a little more snow on the ground and it will be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog