Friday, December 7, 2012

Approved

At 4:00 am central standard time, MOFCOM approved the purchase of Viterra by Glencore. Until 2:30 pm, however, I was unsure what that would all look like for the next two weeks of my up-in-the-air life.

Really the most positive thing for me this month is, it looks very likely that I'll get to go home for Christmas. If the approval had occurred even more business day later, however, that might not have been the case. Thank you God!

Until the next two weeks is over, however, there's plenty to do. I'll probably be working overtime, and already know I'll have to go in next weekend. But, that's okay because I'm actually available and in town.

All-in-all, I guess I'm glad it's coming to a close, rather than a denial. I still believe that the change will be good for me personally, and would like that I see it sooner rather than later. I'm still motivated and dedicated to my job and hope that's recognized.

If I'm not too tired to blog each day coming up, I'll share what interesting news I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog