Saturday, November 3, 2012

TOPS Tallying and Thanks

Wow, I am really, really, really happy to be done as Weight Recorder. I will say it one more time: it's not that I couldn't do it, I simply don't want to anymore. I had a few errands to run in the morning, and then my entire afternoon was dedicated to tallying up the month's awards and calculating the results of the last contest. I didn't want it to take me all afternoon, but it did.

With over fifty active members, it sure is a big job. I truly appreciate the work that goes into doing it, and value the next person that's taking it over. I hope she enjoys it as much as she said she did in the past!

I love my TOPS peeps, and I'll get to award them one more time on Wednesday with the October results. There's lots of great work being done in the group so I'm happy to be able to share it with them once more. I'm even more happy to be able to get to know them better in the coming weeks and months.

Thank you for appreciating the work I did these last seven months. It's no easy task and I'm glad you realize it. I look forward to seeing you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog