Friday, July 13, 2012

Summer Fridays

You know what's annoying? Being nearly-bored one day at work to find that there's lots to do the next day! Fridays in the summertime are supposed to be lazy, hazy days. Ah well, it just means I wasn't bored after all!

I do wish I had time to take off for a week of holidays this summer, but we always prefer to go on vacay during the winter. Next year it will be different, but this one will be spent more at home. I'm looking forward to our 9th Anniversary Camping Trip next month (sans dog), that's for sure.

It's been much quieter at work, even with all the hubbub from the changes silently happening in the background. I haven't had a real change to my work yet, but I expect it any day. I'll just keep trucking along and will have to take what comes at me. After all, variety is the spice of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog