Monday, July 23, 2012

Another Day, Another Ahhhhh

The fact that I need to get massages to find relief from my chronic issues totally bites. I don't mind, however, the massage itself. I found someone that provides a good combination of pain and pleasure, so I really enjoy having her treat me.

It took a long time before the pain became "good", but now having my muscles worked on is so wonderful. There's this one method my therapist uses where she's all gentle and then all of a sudden there's this deep pain coming from one tiny area. Oweeee, and then ahhhhhh. Seriously!

I do hope that my body just gives in and allows the treatments to work, but I'll still get a massage once in a while. They feel too good to not! It sure is nice to have benefits that cover them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog