Thursday, July 12, 2012

Guilty Pleasure

Did I mention that one of my guilty pleasures starts up again on television tonight? Probably not, because I'm somewhat ashamed to say I really enjoy it! Can you guess what it is? I'll give you a hint... the premise is, a bunch of people live in a house together for the summer.

Did you guess Big Brother? Well, if you did, you'd be right. I just can't help myself. I didn't watch the first season, and maybe not the second either, but sometime in the past I got hooked. Last summer almost turned me off for good, however, when two houseguests that are sooooooo difficult to watch came back. Talk about annoying!

The hard part about Big Brother is that there are three episodes a week to keep up with. Thank God (or whoever) for inventing the DVR!

If you want to watch some good 'ol "trash TV", just tune into CBS or Global tonight at 9:00 CST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog