Sunday, July 22, 2012

Get Me Some Cat Lady Crazy

I've decided that, although I consider myself a "cat lady", I'm not crazy. Enough of that, time to get some! I simply don't talk enough about my cat, nor do I do fun things with him. His name is also very un-crazy. I'm changing things up.

Buster, aka Pierre le Chat
First item of business: pick a new name for my cat. I decided that because Buster can probably speak French, he's so romantic like people from France, and loves the finer things in life, his new name is Pierre. Pierre le Chat. It's much more refined and suited to his personality.

Second change to make: he simply hasn't been groomed enough by yours truly, and any cat lady probably cleans her cat at least once per day. I promptly gave him a wash down and brushed him thoroughly. He really enjoyed that. He could probably use a fancy collar as well, so I'll look into that. In the past, he hasn't exactly warmed to wearing something around his neck.

Third item on the list: I will speak in French baby-talk to him from now on. "Oh, Pierre mon chat, je t'aime. Tu es le meilleur chat dans le monde." Done.

Lastly: "Pierre" will get what he wants, when he wants. it. Okay, that's pretty much any cat, so I guess as long as I continue to cater to his every desire, I'm good to go! If he doesn't want to wear his new blingy, French collar, so be it.

This lady is now certifiably crazy. Come on, Pierre, let's groom you again.


1 comment:

  1. Where's the LIKE button on here?? Triple LIKE!!!! I knew this was coming aaahahaha! JB

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog