Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My Wanted Ad

Wanted: holiday away from life for a couple of months
Asking price: ummmmm... can I cook you a nice meal, complete with dessert, AND clean up after?

Seriously, I need a vacation. I really do feel ripped off from my last one (that I, by the way, was oh-so-excited about) after getting sick while on it. Work sucks. Life is biting the big one. I'd really love to just get away from it all for a while. Maybe hole up in some cabin in the woods in the middle of eastern Europe.

Or, I wish I was a wild rabbit just like the ones I saw on the way home. They just run around the city, feasting on whatever they can get their hands on, and don't have anyone to report to. They have no "job" per say, and don't care about money, or weight loss, or commitments. That sounds like the life.

Yeah, this is a downer blog, sorry about that. I should have given you a heads-up at the beginning. Meh. The good news is, a long weekend is coming up and I plan to do nothing at all. The weather is supposed to be nice on Sunday and Monday so maybe I can even work on my prairie tan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog